Productivity501 is launching a webstore with products specially selected to help make you more productive. In particular be sure to check out the paperless category.
Here are some other items that might be of interest:
- Mozarts Brain and the Fighter Pilot – A great book about how the inner workings of the human mind.
- Hon Leather Chair – My personal favorite work chair that I’ve been using for over 5 years now.
- Surely You’re Joking Mr. Feynman – The biography of an incredibly gifted scientist. It is sure to challenge the way you see the world around you.
- Mindmapping – This is the book I purchased years ago before taking an intense college history course that had been condensed down to seven eight-hour days. Not only did the book help me pass the class, it changed the way I approached note taking.
- Blackberry 8830 – The most productive phone on the market.
- Garmin Nuvi – How I keep from wasting time getting lost while traveling.
- ScanSnap for Mac – The scanner I’m using for my paperless office.
The store isn’t huge because I tried to mainly stock it with items I use myself and related products.
i know you are interested in setting up a paperless office and when i found that website i thought i should tell you about it : http://www.xamance.fr/.
It is far from free but the concept is interesting :
– you put the paper in the scanner.
– you push the button.
– the document is read, saved and plain text search enabled.
– the physical document fall in a box and the software remembers in which box and which position in the box.
– you enter some keywords to find the document and you can either print it or find the original one in the box number 5 at the 23th position starting from the bottom of the box.
It would exist for a lower price i would give it a try.