Here are some other items that might be of interest:
- Mozarts Brain and the Fighter Pilot – A great book about how the inner workings of the human mind.
- Hon Leather Chair – My personal favorite work chair that I’ve been using for over 5 years now.
- Surely You’re Joking Mr. Feynman – The biography of an incredibly gifted scientist. It is sure to challenge the way you see the world around you.
- Mindmapping – This is the book I purchased years ago before taking an intense college history course that had been condensed down to seven eight-hour days. Not only did the book help me pass the class, it changed the way I approached note taking.
- Blackberry 8830 – The most productive phone on the market.
- Garmin Nuvi – How I keep from wasting time getting lost while traveling.
- ScanSnap for Mac – The scanner I’m using for my paperless office.
The store isn’t huge because I tried to mainly stock it with items I use myself and related products.