This week I was reworking the archives in response to some of the suggestions from the iPod Review Contest and ended up going through some older posts all the way back to 2005. I wanted to wrap this week up with a few links to some previous posts:
- Two Type of Technology Users – Also known as the myth of gadgets, this post looks at how different people approach technology. So which type are you?
- Social Glass Ceiling – The people you surround yourself set a limit on how much you can accomplish.
- The Rat Experiment – Managing others perception can help you be more productive and effective.
- Investing in Exercise – Another rat experiment that showed the importance of exercise.
- The Perfect Tool – Sometimes searching for the perfect tool can make you less productive than than settling for a good tool and getting to work.
Just a reminder about our current contest. You can win an iPod shuffle by posting a review of Productivity501 on your blog. Checkout the details here.
Turo Jantunen says
those were good and useful links, thanks.