Here is a short collection of very random links that may or may not be of interest. They are just various things that I’ve found interesting and wanted to share.
- Non-Profit Donations – Most people are involved in some type of non-profit organization. This post lists some of the options available for accepting donations online. The good news is that it is a lot easier than it used to be.
- The Thin Home – I’m not sure I’d want to live in a house this thin, but it sure makes efficient use of the space between two buildings.
- Throwing a tomahawk – I spent many hours trying to figure out how to do this with hatchets growing up.
- First and last shuttle launch – This is a picture of a father and son at the first and last shuttle launch. It is kind of hard for me to believe there won’t be any more.
- Stravinsky’s opinion of Mozart – I ran across this quote the other day. Best I can tell Stravinsky though Mozart was a monkey. (And Victor Borge was anti-violin and viola.)
- Weird people search for time travel – This is a post I wrote about the “proof of time travel”. If you checkout the comments you’ll find that many of the people who look for time travel related terms are….well a bit different.
- SMS Polls – This site lets you do simple polls by letting people send their response via SMS. Its free for classroom sized polls.
- Khan Academy – Lectures and exercises on a significant portion of a highschool education.
Leave a Reply