This is is a roundup of some of the useful articles and tools I’ve run across in the past few weeks. Checkout the sidebar for other links on Productivity and Organization as well.
- Kinkless is an OmniOutliner document that lets you manage things using the “Getting Things Done” methodology.
- PocketMod offers an easy way to print your own personalized organizer.
- LifeHacks has a great post on how to clean almost everything and once it’s clean you can follow Real Simple’s plan to keep it clean with only 19 minutes of work per day.
- Some tips on using Tracks and a molskine notebook to create a system based on “Getting Things Done.“
- A good article on how to write an effective todo list from 43 Folders.
- Working Smart has some tips on how to keep track of what you’ve delegated by email.
- David Seah has a method to keep himself focused on important tasks that is inspired by video games.
- This article has some tips on using Automator and Spotlight to improve your organization on your Mac.
- Giles Turnbull tried organizing his life by putting everything in a single plain text file and 43 folders explains why this is such a good idea.
Leave a Reply