- How to Have a Civil Political Debate-Art of Manliness
Often, political debates are marred by improper approaches to presenting opposing ideas. This article would be helpful to anyone that is looking to improve their debate etiquette.
- New Workspace-Behance Magizine
With fuel prices on the rise, there is a growing movement towards telecommuting and working from home. This article is an interesting read that examines the drawbacks and benefits of working from home.
- Why iPhone Owners Don’t Need Wallets-The Cranking Widgets Blog
At times, clutter can become very overwhelming. However, this article looks at a new way to reduce the amount of clutter in your wallet!
- 5 Ways to Fall Asleep Quicker-Dumb Little Man
Insomnia is a very prevalent problem for many people around the globe. The author of this article summarizes a few ways that could help a person sleep more soundly.
- How to Manage Your Work-Life Balance and Reduce Stress-The Freelance Blog
Many of those in the workforce find themselves in the quandary of balancing time devoted to work and time devoted to other activities. This article explains the link between stress and an imbalance in work/free time.
- Making and Doing: The Value of Productive Hobbies-Get Rich Slowly
Sometimes hobbies are perceived as being a financial burden. As this article points out, that does not have to be the case.
- Your Happiness Project: Conquer a Device-The Happiness Project
With the incredible way that technology advances, many people must adapt to using such technology on a daily basis. The author of this article brings to light the benefits of learning how to use a new device.
- Knock on This Door if You Need a Computer Desk-IKEA Hacker
After scanning your computer room, does your desk look like it needs an update? If so, this article gives a glimpse of a new way to use a door as your new computer desk!
- The Insane Guide to Rapid Blog Growth-Jonathon Fields: Awake at the Wheel
As many bloggers wish to direct the maximum amount of traffic to their blog as possible, this article gives a bit of insight on how to do so…..By being insane!
- Stay in Focus with Isolator and Menu Eclipse-LifeClever
While working on a computer, it is fairly easy to be distracted by other open windows on the desktop. This author of this article explains a new Mac application that dims all windows but the one that is currently in use.
- 5 Ways to Get Around Creative Road Blocks-LifeDev
Working your way out of a stall in creativity can be difficult. The author of this article shares their own tips for getting past these difficulties.
- Public Water Fountains as an Answer to the Bottled Water Problem-No Impact Man
Because concern for the environment is rapidly becoming prominent, even the small things we can do to decrease pollution can add up. One such thing that the author mentions is using water fountains to encourage the preservation of natural resources.
- 12 Techniques to Stop Worrying-Pick the Brain
As the author of this article wisely points out, worry never does anyone much good. This article explains how breaking the worry habit can greatly benefit your life as a whole.
- How to Find and Utilize a Mentor, No Matter What You are Doing-The Simple Dollar
One way of learning that is nearly certain to be of great benefit is learning from someone with much knowledge and experience in a field. Though study and research can help, finding a mentor is a great help for those looking to succeed.
- Are You Turning into a Home-Based Hermit?-Success from the Nest
Working from home can be a wonderful way to earn income and also have time to spend doing things with friends and family. However, the author of this article provides some tips on how to make new friends if your work-from-home lifestyle doesn’t accommodate your current friendships.
- How to Be Outstanding-Think Simple Now
Sometimes it is overlooked that a major factor in our success is how much we enjoy our given tasks. In this article, the author mentions a few ways that one can figure out what he or she would truly enjoy doing in a professional capacity.
- How to Never Forget Anything Again-The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
Most of us deal with large amounts of information that needs to be remembered at one time or another. The author of this article shares some insight on how to help your brain keep track of important information.
- Unclog Your Commute-Unclutterer
Because of rising gas prices and environmental concerns, many commuters are beginning to find creative ways to cut down on expenses and carbon footprints. In this article, the author talks about a company created specifically to assist commuters with carpooling.
- Frugal on the Fly: Thrifty Tips for Fast-Moving City Folks-Wise Bread
Living in an urban setting provides some unique financial challenges. The author of this article gives some helpful hints for saving time and money in the city.
- The Cheapskate Guide: 50 Tips for Frugal Living-Zen Habits
Though living expenses can become a large financial burden, there are some interesting ways to get around this. In this article, the author gives a myriad of different ways to cut down on costs.