For quite awhile I’ve been meaning to run a contest giving away a book on being effective and productive. So here it is, we are giving away a copy of The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker. This book talks about how to be effective as an executive. Drucker defines executive as someone who is responsible for their contribution.
Even if you aren’t officially an executive at work, the fact that you are reading a blog on productivity means you do take responsibility for what you accomplish. The book talks about the need to focus on doing the right things. I found it to be very insightful and I’ve given away several copies to friends already.
Ok for the rules:
- To enter the contest you have to add a comment anywhere on the site between now and 1 am October 7th Central Time.
- Comments must be on topic, but can be made on any post on this site.
- If you want to enter the contest, but don’t have anything to say just add a short comment to this post (that counts as being on topic).
- Spam comments will be removed.
- Winner will be chosen randomly from all valid comments.
- Winner will be contacted by email.
- The book will only be shipped within the US.